1. This Promotion is applicable to all new clients who successfully apply for a trading account with Swissquote Europe using the promo code MKT_TRANSFERHALLAM before 14 April 2023. If no promo code is indicated, the client will not receive the gift.
2. The account opening documents must be submitted to Swissquote Bank Europe, either digitally or by post, by 5 May 2023 (date of postmark).
3. The value of each line transferred is at least 500 EUR or the equivalent.
4. The costs relative to the securities' transfer will be credited to the new account if the following conditions are cumulatively fulfilled:
a. The securities must be transferred by 12 May 2023 latest.
b. The bank documents of the transfer costs have to be send to the following address or e-mail address by 31. May 2023 latest:
Attn: Customer Service
Swissquote Bank Europe SA
2 Rue Edward Steichen
5. This offer is aimed exclusively at new clients who do not hold a trading account with Swissquote Bank Europe on 1 January 2023.
6. This offer is not available for the opening of Smart Portfolios or eForex accounts.
7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. Each new client may open any number of accounts, but will receive a welcome gift only once, regardless of the number of accounts opened.
9. This offer does not apply to US residents or US Persons.
10. Swissquote Bank Europe reserves the right to alter, extend, cut short or cancel the referral offer at its sole discretion at any time, without prior warning and with no liability on its part.
11. The welcome gift will be attributed only once to the new client.
12. The welcome gift cannot be given back, exchanged, or converted into cash.
13. No correspondence will be entered into with regard to this offer. There is no right of appeal.
14. Swissquote Bank Europe reserves the right to refuse an account opening application at its discretion
15. Swissquote Bank Europe reserves the right to refuse the transfer of certain securities into the account, particularly based on their characteristics or origin.
16. This offer is provided by Swissquote Bank Europe and is governed by the applicable Luxembourg law and regulatory provisions, and banking customs generally applicable and followed in Luxembourg.