About Swissquote Bank Europe
Swissquote Bank Europe (formerly Internaxx) is a subsidiary of Swissquote Group, Switzerland’s leading provider of online financial and trading services.
Luxembourg based international investing
Based in the heart of the EU, an 'AAA' rated financial centre renowned for investor protection, Swissquote Bank Europe has full bank status and is regulated by the CSSF under the oversight of the European Central Bank.
Swissquote offers you global access to financial opportunities including US and international exchanges through self-directed investing or managed accounts in 22 currencies, and all the tools you need to make informed decisions and trade with confidence.
6 reasons to invest with Swissquote
Safe and Secure
We keep your money and investments safe.
• We are based in Luxembourg, an ‘AAA’ financial centre rated renowned for investor protection.
• Assets are held securely by a custodian and cash protected up to EUR 100'000.
• Full bank status, regulated by the CSSF under the oversight of the European Central bank.
Reach your investment goals through a suite of accounts.
• If you want to manage your investments yourself, the Trading Account gives you access to international stocks, ETFs and mutual funds, with premium tools and research.
• If you prefer a managed account, our Smart Portfolios are an automated low-cost investing solution that do all the work for you, with flexible regular investment options.
A wealth of investments to match your needs.
• Trade on 20+ global stock exchanges.
• Access 2'000+ lower cost clean funds from leading asset managers.
• Choose from over 20'000 ETFs from Vanguard, iShares and more.
Simple, transparent charges that guarantee value for money.
• From 0.1% trading commission and save even more with trade bundles.
• No minimum investment on stocks & ETFs.
• Low fund fees.
• Low all-in charges of 0.90% to 1.40% per year.
• No entry fee, no exit fee.
Free innovative tools and analysis to inform your decisions.
• Real-time stock market data, reports and third-party analysis.
• Real time news from Reuters.
Personal service tailored for expatriate and international investors, just like you.
• Specialist expatriate knowledge.
• Multi-lingual servicing, based in Luxembourg.