You may have noticed we have commenced our transition into the Swissquote Group with the launch of a new homepage. Indeed, these are exciting times for the bank – our integration into the Swissquote group is enabling our ambition to broaden and improve the services we offer to you in the future. I am pleased to share with you some of the first changes you can expect on the 1st of June 2020:
Offering you clear and transparent pricing has always been a priority for us. With Swissquote’s scale, we’ll be able to introduce lower pricing:
• Stock and ETF commissions at 0.10% (min. EUR 14.95) of the value of your trade, on all stock markets including continental Europe and Asia-Pacific;
• For more active traders, fixed price trade bundles;
• No account fees as long as you trade just once per month (instead of 12 times per quarter).
Click here to see our new rates!
We’ve developed a new platform to better serve you and broaden the range of products we can offer in the future. These improvements will include:
• New markets and currencies, including JPY, AED, ZAR, ILS, DKK and many more;
• A web platform with new workspace customisation functionality;
• New mobile apps for iOS and Android;
• Improved account login and security features.
As we roll out these changes, we’ll also rebrand and change our name to Swissquote Bank Europe. We already share the same values so operating under a single brand will help us serve more people in more places. As Internaxx Bank becomes the home of Swissquote in Europe, you will notice our visual identity will change including the logo, colours and the website address. However, you will continue to be serviced from the bank in Luxembourg, with the same asset guarantees and investor protections that you enjoy today.
We’ve reviewed and updated our legal documents to reflect our integration into Swissquote and our new brand and legal names. These updates will take effect on June 1st, 2020. If you continue to use our services after this date, you are agreeing to the updated terms. Please take a moment to review these documents here.
If you have any questions, please click here to our online Questions & Answers, and as always, don’t hesitate to contact us by replying to this message.
CEO, Internaxx Bank