Terms & Conditions
1. The Promotion period starts on 9 October 2023 and ends on 31 January 2024.
2. The Promotion is applicable to clients who buy any of the eligible Amundi ETFs listed on this page with Swissquote Bank Europe during the Promotion period. Please note that some ETFs may be listed on multiple exchanges.
3. The Promotion is applicable to purchases, subject to a minimum trade size of 2’500 EUR/USD/GBP/CHF. Trades below 2’500 will be charged the regular commission as per our rate card.
4. All other regular fees and pricing apply (e.g. forex spreads, phone trading, etc.) subject to our current rate card.
5. Clients will be disqualified from the Promotion if their accounts are closed on or before the end of the Promotion period.
6. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with special pricing conditions such as trade bundles.
7. The objective of this promotion is to promote medium- to long-term investment. Swissquote Bank Europe reserves the right to withdraw the promotion if it is used for speculation.
8. Swissquote Bank Europe reserves the right to add, alter or modify all or any of these Terms & Conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this Promotion by any other offer, or to withdraw the Promotion altogether, without prior notice.
9. The list of eligible ETFs might be subject to change.
10. This Promotion is provided by Swissquote Bank Europe and is governed by applicable law and banking customs generally applicable and followed in Luxembourg.
11. Partial executions may be subject to manual refunds.